Charms is our online system providing students, parents, and volunteers secure access to their band accounts, information, documents, and volunteer needs.
Please access Charms regularly as it is the primary way we communicate important information about band activities, account information, and sign-up opportunities for volunteers.
What are some useful items on Charms?
- Band Calendar: View all upcoming band events.
- Volunteer Needs: See and sign up for the bands’ volunteer opportunities.
- Finances: View your trip payments, band camp payments, band fees, fundraiser earnings, and student account (Student Miscellaneous Ledger). You may make trip payments or pay band dues through Charms.
- Documents and Handouts: View and print Marching Band music, Marching Band directory, handbooks, Charms user manuals and other important information.
- Student Information: Review and update your student and parent contact information. Note: Charms is our single database of student information used in throughout our program—communications, uniform assignment, Upbeat Notes mailings, etc. Please make sure we have your correct information!
- Band Payments: Make payments for trips, band camp and band fees (uniform, accessories, etc.). Payment made through Charms automatically update your band account—no waiting for manual posting.
You can go to the Charms system by clicking the Charms Logo under the Cuthbertson Logo or by clicking here.